Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
13300 Hwy 59, Other
The home and the 71.53 acres are being sold as one unit. Well appointed move-in ready home on 71.53 acres of improved pasture land, close to the Sam Houston National Forest, Conroe, New Caney, The Woodlands, and Kingwood. The home features a spacious den, large kitchen, and a large master suite. Outside amenities include a covered porch and a large covered parking area. Sit outside and enjoy the view of your new ranch or weekend getaway.
- MLS® #17019407
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,418
- Year Built1973
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesElectric, Septic, Telephone, Well
- GaragesAttached Carport
- ExteriorBrick, Hardi Plank
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio/Deck
- Lot DescriptionIrregular
- ConstructionBrick, Hardi Plank
- Listing Agent:Randal Allison
- Listing Office:Keller Williams Realty B/v
- Address13300 Hwy 59
- CountySan Jacinto
- Zip Code77328
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Vinyl
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Drapes/Curtains
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven-Electric, Breakfast Area, Electric Range, Island
- HeatingCentral Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.