Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
1040 H & M Lane, Other
A must see! Secluded 4 acre tract with 3/3 home recently renovated! Brick home with metal roof featuring open concept floor plan with a kitchen you will fall in love with! Recessed lighting, undercabinet lighting, quartz countertops, engineered hardwoods, custom cabinets, oversized island and so much more. An oversized utility room with a laundry sink and attached full bath makes for a desirable mud-room. This wooded tract is located at the end of a deeded easement offering peace and quiet along with a private setting. The property also includes a 24x30, 2 car garage with ½ bathroom, 20x40 portable carport and concrete drive connecting the house and garage.
- MLS® #17019012
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,974
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StatusContingency Contract
- UtilitiesFeed line Septic, Well
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage, Rear Entry
- Exterior FeaturesBarn/Stables, Covered Patio/Deck, Other Feature
- Lot DescriptionLarge Trees, Medium Trees, Wooded
- Listing Agent:Jessica Armstrong
- Listing Office:Armstrong Properties
- Address1040 H & M Lane
- Zip Code78962
- InteriorBrick, Laminate, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, French Doors, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Gas Range, Island, Microwave Oven, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen
- HeatingCentral Gas
- CoolingCeiling Fan
- FireplacesGas Started
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.