Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
19621 Desna Drive, Other
3 bdrm ,3 bath,3 car garage,Travertine flooring,9 ft door,epoxy flooring in garage,stainless appliances,his an hers vanities,his an her shower.fireplace with cedar mantel,large laundry room with sink,oversized jacuzzi tub,matching Granite thru out house,Solar shades,Sprinkler system,aerobic system.Maple wood thru out home ,full of buildins.30 yr roof with hurricane clips,walk in pantry,large outside patio kitchen ready for projector setup,buildins in living rm ,office and master closets.Garage is insulated,6 inch crown molding,crawford ceilings,security,extra storage thru out ,front and back patio w/cedar ceiling.Texas star door knobs thru out.There is just to much to list for this home you won't be disappointed.
- MLS® #17017656
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage3,266
- Year Built2014
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic System, Septic
- # of Garages3
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick & Frame, Stone & Frame
- Exterior FeaturesOutside Kitchen, Patio/Deck, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System, Storage Shed
- ConstructionBrick & Frame, Stone & Frame
- HOA Fees450
- HOA Fees Freq.Year
- Address19621 Desna Drive
- Zip Code77365
- InteriorCarpet, Tile
- Interior FeaturesOther Feature, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Garbage Disposal, Gas Range, Microwave Oven
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Started, Wood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
- Listing Agent:Rickey Bell
- Listing Office:Bhg Preferred Living
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.