Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
482 County Road 133 County Road, Other
This home will take you back in time. All rooms are large and the high ceilings make for a very spacious feel. Large master bedroom located on the main floor with 4 bedrooms and a large storage room on the 2nd level. One large bath downstairs and one large bath upstairs. Outside you will find a 3-car detached carport, a 30 x 30 metal shop with slab and roll up doors, insulated and wired for 220. Property is landscaped and has pecan trees. With porches all across the front on both stories just waiting for you to sit on and relax.
- MLS® #16000554
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage3,104
- Year Built1902
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleHistorical, Victorian
- UtilitiesButane/Propane, Co-op Water, Electric, Feed line Septic
- # of Garages3
- GaragesDetached Carport
- Exterior FeaturesGazebo, Patio/Deck, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionOpen
- FoundationPier Beam
- Listing Agent:Cathy Marie Czajkowski
- Listing Office:Integrity Real Estate
- Address482 County Road 133 County Road
- AreaN Milam Co
- Zip Code76519
- Interior FeaturesCeiling Fan, French Doors, Paneling
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Microwave Oven, Oven/Range, Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCentral Electric
- FireplacesGas Logs (convey with property)
- StoriesTwo Story or More
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.